Mercedes-Benz Trucks fleet management system designed to keep your business moving.
With ever increasing operating costs, performance demands, contract and compliance obligations, it is imperative that operators keep a close eye on their vehicles at all times. The Telematics system allows you to do just that.
With GPS technology, and proprietary software specifically designed for the Australian market, Telematics provides detailed fleet information, such as vehicle location, driver behaviour and engine status, to service and accident alerts, in real time.
All the information you need is easily accessed via a desktop portal, or mobile app (available on both Android and iOS platforms).
With Telematics, you get a complete picture of your entire fleet, with invaluable detail at an individual vehicle level, allowing you to:
- Make informed fleet management decisions
- Optimise productivity
- Optimise profitability
- Minimise operating expenses
- Optimise driver and road safety
Receive 12 months complimentary access to the Telematics program1.
As part of our commitment to keeping your business moving, when you purchase a new Mercedes-Benz Truck, you will also receive complimentary access to Telematics1, allowing you to monitor driver performance data, track vehicle location and trips, plan for maintenance and receive update information on your vehicle.
Mercedes-Benz Uptime Assist.
In addition to Telematics hardware, which is fitted standard to all new trucks, the unique MB Uptime Assist is complimentary with all new Mercedes-Benz Trucks, and features in-dealership monitoring (during the vehicle manufacturer's warranty period).
Key benefits include:
- Enhanced data and vehicle security
- Real time and historical vehicle tracking
- Comprehensive reporting
For more information and pricing, contact RGM Mercedes-Benz Trucks today.
Key features of Telematics:
- Easily view the status of vehicle(s)
- Direct connection into the vehicle's Fleet Management System (FMS) interface, monitoring and reporting the vehicle's status directly
- Customisable live dashboard that gives you an instantaneous overview of your vehicle(s)
- Ability to be retrofitted to selected earlier models and other selected manufacturer vehicles
 Offer available until 31st December 2019 and on Actros, Arocs and Atego models only. Telematics services are provided by Directed Electronics OE Pty Ltd ('DE'). Offer is subject to the vehicle owner signing up to DE's Telematics Services terms and conditions during the offer period.